Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Test On the New Explorer---Google Chrome


Google Chrome was released this morning. I couldn't want to download it and install.

I like the plain interface and the new function of address field. The connection speed is much improved compared to IE 7 and Firefox. However, I found some something inconvenient about Google Chrome. Take blogger.com as an example, the characters and letters become smaller and ill-favored shown by Google Chrome. And it's not compatible with a lot of software. I just can't pick out the word for translation from the screen. I know all of these bugs will be removed quite soon 'cos it's very usual to meets all kinds of bugs when a product is released especially software. See how many plug-ins haven been added to windows XP.

Anyway, it's a good thing that Microsoft meet a strong opponent in the field of explorer.

4 comments:

plp said...

how did you take that photo of google chrome?

its interesting, depending on your operating system, google chrome will work different. on my computer, i dont have the problem in size with the fonts on blogger :]

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

I signed up for updates to the upcoming Mac release.News about development for Mac

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

I down loaded Google Chrome on my Windows computer at work, and am loving it. I like how the tabs are above the URL bar, and its simplicity

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

another cool thing that I found out about Google Chrome is that when I set the language tool to show simplified Chinese it gives me the Chinese value of the English word when I hover over it. The only thing I need to figure out now is how to set the balloon tip on a mac to remain open for longer than 2 seconds. :)