Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A New Start

My junior semester will start tomorrow. I shall work hard from now on. Less games, less hesitation, more works on some meaningful things: improve my GPA, keep a good interaction with my friends, update my blog whenever I have some thoughts to share, improve my English etc. The tuition of this semester is three times larger than before, I can't afford it if i'm just playing through this semester. I have a clear goal: go to the US, a country of freedom. Nothing can help me to go there but the hardwork of myself. However, I don't think I'm the person who is strong enough to chase his dream to the end. Sometimes, I make the front big while the end small though I hate it. Why do I still can't find something to keep motivating me to step forward all the time? Is my life so good that makes me lose morale? No, I know it clearly that I'm not satisfied with my life now. I hate it I still earn my living depending on my parents when I'm this old. Perhaps I say too much and do too little. Shameful.

6 comments:

Oxi said...

Everyone must create their own motivation.

Charli Henley said...

Oh Rabbit.

It is okay to depend on your parents for financial support at your age! They probably want to be helping you. The best thing you can do for them is to let them help you, let them love you.

I think maybe you are too hard on yourself. It sounds like you have a lot of motivation! I've known from the beginning how much you wanted to come to the US. I believe in you.

Also, I really want you to do well so you can come to Cambridge!

Matthew Archer said...

美国确实是有最多机会的国家,可是我认为你应该毕业于你现在上的大学。中国的学费比美国的更便宜。也许你能来美国上研究所。

别担心。 你今年多大?23?24?靠你的父母没问题。

祝 一切顺利,

马书凯

FlyingRabbit said...

Tyler, you're right. I've created many motivations, but none of them is strong as yours- your girl friend. Haha, now I think it maybe a bad choice not to find a girl friend in the campus.

I'm not hard on myself, Charli, or I'll be the person I'm not now. Thanks for comforting me, I think the best way to show my thanks to parents is to get the scholarship to lighten their financial load.

matthew, 你好!你的中文着实吓我一跳。我今年21岁,上大三。当然去美国之前就已经在本校毕业了。我去美国是为了读那里的研究生。正如你所说,美国学费贵,所以我在努力争取奖学金。谢谢光临我的博客,你的中文太拽了!

Linda S. Socha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda S. Socha said...

Hi Rabbit
I know you are working on focusing to give energy to applying for the scholarships you want to help lighten the financial load of your parents. I believe you must be very capable. Often you seem quite determined. Good for you!You encourage me! Remember, in two years I am hoping you will visit Nashville as well as Cambridge.
Your Music City friend
Linda

September 17, 2008 7:02 PM