Sunday, September 14, 2008

My cat died


My cat, as a matter of fact, she's my roommate's, died tonight, the full moon night. I write this article to memory her, although the time we spent is no more than four days, apparently we've built a relationship which make me really sad now.

She fell from the 6th foor, she wasn't killed at once, and when we found her, she's already there about 5 minutes. She fell down from the the dormitory opposite from the one next to us. Nobody know how she fell down. Is she murdered or is it just an accident? I can't believe someone will kill the lovely cat on purpose, if it was indeed caused by someone, he must don't meant to.

I watched her dying, she kept her eyes wide open, starring at me. I touched her hair, I felt the temperature of her skin was falling. She had no strength to breath, at intervals, she opened her mouth to take a cough. Her mouth and nose seep with blood. Just kept her eyes wide open, starring at me. Not too long, she died, with her eyes still open. I tried to close her eyes, failed.

When you don't have the ability to take care of an animal, don't do it. And it reminds me of my dog again. Wish you happy in paradise, the full moon witness.

8 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

Rabbit
I am sorry for your loss. but glad that your cat had you during those days.
Linda

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

There was a big black cat on my friends porch last night, and no one has seen it around before, it just set there staring at us, it was very spooky. It was a very large cat, then when my friend turned the headlights off and we got out of the car it was gone, like a ghost.

Sorry to hear that you lost your friend, animals can in someways be better companions than humans. I still think about my dog Nani, a pit bull that was executed for breaking the neighbors cats leg. What Nani did was wrong (although I had a cat and she probably was playing albeit a little to roughly) The animal police came and took her away to be executed and that left a big hole in my heart.

I found the way to get over the loss was to go and adopt a new friend.

I am glad that your cat at least died next to you, someone familiar to him/her and not strangers.

I wish I could send you a moon cake to cheer you in your loss

Charli Henley said...

You wrote beautifully in memorial of the kitty. I'm sure you did her justice. I'm sorry you lost her. I am sure you were a comfort to her in her last moments. It was brave of you to hold her and try to make her safe.

FlyingRabbit said...

Thank all of you, my friends. Now I'm quite peaceful. It's true that the way to get over the loss was to go and adopt a new friend. I will adopt a dog as soon as I have the ability to do so.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very valuable information

Anonymous said...

And all?

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, this idea is necessary just by the way

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is rather valuable answer


There is a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you Hot Health