Saturday, September 13, 2008

The policy of religion in China

Every Chinese citizen is free to choose what God to believe. It's permitted by the law. If you are a party member of Chinese communist, that means you choose no god to believe. That's your choice, so don't say that there is no religious freedom for party members. The base of the theory of Chinese communist is Marxizm, a tatally materialism, which means we don't believe there is a god or soul.
In most countries, there's no collision between politicl belief and religious belief and always the latter has a deep influence on the former. Americans absolutely won't choose a man who is buddhist or Muslem as their president. The president of Arbic countries must be muslem. However only communist countries advocate atheism and all the things are based on science, which makes Americans think incredible.
Well, I don't believe there is a god. But I do believe someone believe there's a god and god blesses them. I believe miracles, and for someone who believe god, there is a miracle. Were there a God, I pray all my friends(especilly Charli) will be healthy all the time.

3 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

Hello Rabbit
I love this post. I appreciate your blog and your posts and your responses.You are able to be so sincere. Thank you. I am honored to learn more about you and your country and your personal beliefs as I know little about these things.Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your lovely and caring wishes for Charli. I share them
Linda

Charli Henley said...

Thank you, Rabbit. I absolutely adore you. I respect your beliefs and am glad you shared them with us. I believe in miracles too!

FlyingRabbit said...

Thank you, Linda and Charli! Wish you both recover soon!