Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back Home



Today is national day of China, we have a seven day long holiday. So I came back home to see my families. Yeah, after seven months away from home, I miss my dad, my mom and my brother very much. It's a one thousand kilometer railway from Beijing to my hometown. The train drags. It stops at every station, and my hometown is just the last station. There are nearly 20 stations. Each station costs 5 minutes on average and not take the slowing down into account. So all in all, it took me 15 hours on the train, and a delay of an hour! Fortunately, I could sleep on the train, bearing the loud cry of kids nearby, I had several breaks. Therefore, when I got out of the train, smelling the familiar moist air of hometown, I just got energetic, I'll see my mom!

My dad received me at the railway station. He caught sight of me before I recognized him! That pleased me a lot for last time at this place, he just couldn't find me from the crowd. That was not his fault, my poor dad because at that time I was so thin, wearing a hair uncut for months and dressing myself like a beggar. So this time, before I went out of school, I ate a lot, drank a lot and cut a lot to meet the expectation of all my families. Yes, I'll stay at home for only four days, so, whatever, I should behave myself as well as I can!

Mom is beautiful as always. I don't think she is a women at her 45. In comparison, my dad is quite old. Haha, I wonder how can my dad marry my mom, is there some tricks? And there's a bad news, my brother lost his hair and is marching on the group of the bald. After all, he is my funny brother, it seems that his head doesn't bother him any more. He even showed his fake hair in front of me and scared me saying that's the hair from a dead man. OMG. He knew I had seen a horror movie about that, so he scared me on purpose! Luckily, that's not from a dead man. That's for dead head, haha.

My mission of this holiday is chatting a lot, eating a lot and sleeping a lot. Oh, I'll show some photos about my home. Mom refuse to upload her photo on my blog. She said don't take photo on me when I'm not made up.

9 comments:

Alb said...

It's good that you have a long break. I don't have a long break until the end of next month. Why's your brother bald? Did he shave his head or something?

FlyingRabbit said...

Hmmm, my mom and dad's head are both OK, my uncles on mom's side are little bald when they go to their forty. Maybe it's the gene. But my brother is too young to get bald, he's only 23. But it's true that my brother's hair has been always thin since his birth. While mine is much thicker than his. God bless.

Charli Henley said...

Happy holidays, Rabbit! Your family sounds wonderful. I wish I could visit! I think you did the right thing by getting your hair cut and by dressing well. I'm sure you please your parents very much.

FlyingRabbit said...

Thank Godness, I hear from you finally, Charli.

Linda S. Socha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda S. Socha said...

Rabbit
Wonderful!. I hope your Holiday is fantastic. I am hoping you will post photos of your family and more of where you live! Do you live in the high rise in the photos? Your mother sounds great! I think Charli and I should plan a visit for the next Holiday! LOL
Linda

Diane J Standiford said...

Nothing like home. I bet your family os so proud of you. Enjoy the holiday!!

FlyingRabbit said...

Diane, this is just my house. We didn't decorate it too much. For we'll sell or rent it when my brother go to Japan. We have houses by the sea and that's where my brother and I were born.

Linda, I'll post more photos about my families. If you come to China, you and Charli will be most welcomed. I've told my mom about you, my families like you!

Linda S. Socha said...

Thank you Rabbit!! I look forward to the family photos
Linda