Sunday, October 26, 2008

I bought a bike

I found a second-hand bike on the internet. We came to an agreement at the preliminary price of 200 yuan on the phone. The next day, I came to her campus to pay and get my bike.
Her beautiful face caught my breathe when I first met her. We asked each other's hometown and found we are half Lao Xiang( people of the same province ) for she is from Shanghai. I became dumb when I talked with her on the price. So I just payed her 200 yuan. I tried the bike in front of her and found it easy to ride, which proved to be wrong later.
I came back to the university riding the second-hand new bike. Damn, I just found it really an ass work to ride this bike. Perhaps I was too excited to ride in front of her just now. I just found an old lady rode faster than me on the street!
Finally I arrived at the university. I should buy a new lock, though there is one on the bike which seems not secure. The bike repairman said my bike was worth 100 yuan. I knew I was cheated. Now I was reminded the saying the more beautiful a woman looks, the easier it is for you to be cheated. Out of my expectation, she confessed to me that she sold the bike just at the price when she bought it which made her feel compunctious. So I let her to treat me a meal. She accpeted it. So I began wondering whether she has a boyfriend... Haha, it turned out to be a good deal to me!
Oh, I should tell you why should I equip my bike with two locks. Bike stealing is so rampant in our campus. If your bike is new, they will steal your bike; if your bike is shabby, they will steal your lock. Bless both of my bike and locks.

3 comments:

Charli Henley said...

This is a fabulous story, Rabbit! You have me laughing all the time!

(I may have cheated a few men, myself...)

So does she have a boyfriend? Are you going to see her for a second date?

I'm crossing my fingers for good luck for you and not getting your bike/lock stolen!

Love,
Charli

FlyingRabbit said...

Charli
Thanks for your laughing. I'm excited to tell you that she don't have a boyfriend. We will meet some other day. She told me last night she bought a gift for me.

Thanks for the blessing. It seems that I'm much worse than you. I just cursed the stealer has fat ass. Haha. I'm bad.

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

OMG I cannot stop laughing.