Friday, October 17, 2008

Rabbit Will Fly

This week I really gained a lot. All the courses, such as GIS, OS, Oracle, PL/SQL, Compiling, Java and Embeded System, went smoothly for me. I find the deeper I learn these courses, the more I seek fun from them. In additon to these required courses, I apply for labs from my teachers. Two for GIS and one for a on-line game. The professor gave me a task to check whether I'm qualified to join the lab team. I know how important the task is to me! So these days I'm trying hard to learn how to use the ArcGis software. I want to leave a deep impression on him with my work.
When I was walking between dorm and classroom, I think a lot. I think of my work to do, my parents, my friends and America. After I think all of it, I just accelerate my steps. I'm motivated.

2 comments:

Alb said...

Yay! I'm glad you're enjoying your classes. They sound like a lot of work though.

Charli Henley said...

You're doing good work, Terence! Keep it up! I am proud of you for trying so hard! I am praying for you that you succeed academically and fulfill all your dreams!