Saturday, November 29, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award


So there are these awards which circulate among bloggers as a way of granting recognition and praise. I see them all the time... But have never actually received one. Till Charli of Broken Mannequin so kindly bestowed upon me the Superior Scribbler Award. I am honored and surprised. Thank you Charli and thank you to everyone who reads and comments! (A new poem coming soon!)So here are the rules for this award:1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Blogger Friends.2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post which explains The Award.4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, they’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.So... Here are the bloggers' blogs to whom I bestow the gift bestowed upon me:

8 comments:

FlyingRabbit said...

Oh, I post it imitating that of Charli's. Thank you Charli for giving me a so cool award!

Linda S. Socha said...

Hello Rabbit. It must be award week!! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your blog friendship and to express my appreciation for the sharing you do on your blog. I set up three awards for you on my blog. The first one is called "Uber Amazing Blog" and the second one is the "Kreativ Blogger" award and the third is the Superior Scribbler Award! Please feel free to also pass them along to any blogger friends you may have or to simply display them on your blog like I hope you will do. Please click here to get you there quickly.
Hugs Linda

Linda S. Socha said...

WOW Is that Stu's blog. ??Fantastic!!
Linda

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

Thank you Rabbit for being so kind to list my humble little blog. Your friendship is most appreciated.

Linda S. Socha said...

Hey Rabbit
Thank you so much for the blogger award. I love the idea!. I have decided you and Charli and I are like the three musketeers...a mutual admiration society. Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate you very much!
Linda

FlyingRabbit said...

Linda, thanks for giving me three awards. I'm not qualified to recieve them. I like your idea that we're like the three musketeers. I'm so grateful that you can treat me who can't speak and write fluent English as a normal person. You are so kind. Yeah, you are so kind, all my friends.

Stu, your blog is just like what Linda said "Fantastic!", not humble at all! Oh, maybe you said it in a self-abasement way. You are a wise man, I respect you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this is confusing :(