Monday, November 24, 2008

A Big Decision I Made

Befor I write about the decision, I should first make appologise to all of the readers of the blogs who care me and have given me so much motivation to life. I was sick these days and met a lot of difficulites of study, party and mental affairs. Now, everything took a favorable turn. I'm not the vice chairman of the Party branch any more. I handed in the resignation last night and finally it was proved. I don't care my cadre career, and I find the good replacer for the position. I just feel sorry to my boss. He chosed the wrong person and I 'm the very one.

The moment I went out of his office, I took a deep sigh. I am free!

4 comments:

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

The last part of your post says a lot. Whatever your decision was, it was yours to make. But if you feel a great relief in making it, then it probably was the right thing to do.

Very hard to pursue ones dream when there's a big weight on your shoulders.

Keep writing Rabbit, your surrounded by rich culture. I see these things from a satellite, but I cannot touch them like you can.

Take a lot of pictures, because if you ever come to visit the U.S. we will want to see them. =]

FlyingRabbit said...

Thanks, Stu. I think I should buy a digital camera first.

Alb said...

It was your decision to make, and it's up to you to determine if it was right or not. No one else can do that for you.

I'm glad things are working out for you. Being sick, stressed, and overly-busy is not healthy (and that was how my weeks have been lately).

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.