Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time is not enough for me!

All is in a rush! Things seems endless to me. First, I'm busy with my developing party member task. Sounds ridiculous, huh? They are trying to make me believe in God in our every gatherings, and want to spread christianity to every corner of the world. But, to the opposite point, I'm trying to develop party members by letting them believe nothing. That's an irony perhaps more ridiculous than Buddha--a symbol of peace--was awarded to a factory whose primary purpose was the construction of nuclear missiles. I'm bad...

Second, my boss of the labs requried me to creat map layer on the GIS photos which were taken by satellite. I have to learn to use photoshopCS2. Last night, I learn it for the first time. It's really hard to make the first step, I think, for everything. It cost me the totally four hours only accomplishing these three pictures. I will show them to you. Sorry for the shabby stuff.




4 comments:

Stu 陶明瀚 said...

I have Adobe PS 7 on my Windows Computer that I find easier to use, more lite weight and less hooks into your computer. Im not much of a graphics person, and used CS more for there IDE which is fun for building websites.

On Linux and in general I prefer using the Gimp, which is free, Open, and has matured quite a bit in its latest releases.

I am still trying to figure out the top photo, looks scary.

Well, at least your staying productive. I need to budget more time for PHP and MySQL, but all I want to do is read lately.

Take care and don't get to stressed out.

Green tea and some nature works wonders sometimes. =]

Alb said...

I think those pictures are pretty good! I can't do that, so I don't know what's involved.

I think it's best not to agitate religious groups, weird things happen too often. Don't try to convince others by arguing, you'll tire yourself out (and maybe make some enemies?). Just live how you feel is best for you - live and let live right?

FlyingRabbit said...

PS 10 has been released. But I still use PS8.0. the top photo is just a background photo.

alb, yes, I 'd better argue with them.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.